Friday, June 29, 2007

God is so good!!!!!

I went to see both of my doctors Thursday and received wonderful news. I still have to be on bed rest, but she said I have more"privileges" which is super!!! Jack looked great and my doctor said that this pregnancy could last longer than she ever imagined. Praise God!!



I remember my first visit at 6 weeks I had an ultrasound. After this my doctor told us that this pregnancy probably would not last. Four weeks later I went back and she said that things still did not look good and to call her if anything should happen. Then at 14weeks pregnant, and sick as dog, Dr. Kimmel said she was shocked that I was still pregnant and that it was a pure miracle that I was still coming.



We feel so blessed that Jack has made it this far. We have prayed for this little life from day 1, and God has taken care of both me and Jack. I am reminded everyday that I can do nothing without Him. God has been so good to us. I can't wait to tell him what a miracle he is and just how many people were praying for him. I also feel blessed that during this time I didn't have job to deal with, school was out for the girls and Mom could come and stay for this extended time. People at my church have been wonderful bringing dinner to us twice a week and entertaining the girls when we need them. Thank you all for your prayers.



If things go like they are now, my doctor wants to deliver at the end of August.

1 comment:

Jason and Leslie said...

Julie of course you probably know that Matt (Uncle) keeps us posted on your progress and we were so thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful check up. Isn't is always so great to see God answering prayers! We'll continue to keep praying for great reports from the doc!