Thursday, September 13, 2007

Oh what a night


Welcome to "Picture of the Week"
Every week I will post a picture that I think is blog worthy. I promise to make it interesting as well as entertaining. This week, my first week, I had a bit of trouble. A 3-way tie. Oh no!!! So for this week only, because it's the first, I will have 3.
Enjoy.


Picture #1
This is Lucy's art. Notice the spelling if you can see it. Some of you might want to pause and grab your glasses. Lovely picture.


Picture #2
Can any of you guess who this tube of toothpaste belongs to? You guessed it! None other than Mady Kate. I walked into the bathroom this morning after she left and found this pink mess.
1. it's gross
2. it was left out, no surprise
3. if I asked her about it, she would say,"What"?
Tears came to my eyes. I am getting paid back royally with her. This picture pretty much sums her up. Bless her.



Picture #3
Am I the only one seeing the ever so slight rolls in Jack's legs?
Yummy!

Now for last night!


Our little man. The girls had gone to sleep, John doing his usual( see below), TV on and we were have our Mommy/Son time, like we do all day:)



Then Bigguns gets into the bouncy seat.




This is John's usual....
I'm just joking ;-]
Okay, so...
the girls are asleep, Jack's snoozing and John's, I don't know, browsing. So I decide that I would do a quick swoop through the house to see if the girls did what I had asked them to do today. I asked Mady Kate to make up her bed this morning before school and to straighten her books in the shelves. I asked Lucy to do the same.


This is Mady Kate's big job. Oh, and no, this is not a before picture. She did manage to get one pillow on the bed. I just stood there in the door, mouth wide open. Normally, I would have made her redo it right then but she was asleep( in Lucy's room). That would have been kind of cruel don't you think!?! It did cross my mind though. But this is what I found in Lucy's room...



I took this picture in the dark. What little angels. My sweet, messy, goofy angels. They love each other so much. I kissed them both and walked out of Lucy's room, down the hall and into Mady Kate's room and made her bed. This morning she asked me, "Mommy, did you see what a great job I did on my bed?"
Silence.....







No comments: