Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Welcome

Lucy is 7 going on 15
Gram and Pappy


Our little Ballerina

Lucy made a Profession of Faith a couple of weeks ago




Mady Kate got bangs!





Mady Kate turned 4.



Relaxing in the pool


The Tatums





This is all new to me, so let's see how I do. We're the Tatums. John, Julie, Lucy 7, Mady Kate 4 and baby Jack is on the way. I am about 26 weeks and on very strict bedrest. I told my mom (Gram) that after having my sweet girls that God thinks I need lots of rest before " the boy" arrives. I started this blog so my family and friends living away could keep up with all the wild and crazy happenings around here. Stay tuned.....


Gram is here with us until Jack is born. I'm not really sure what we would do without her. Right now she is the mom, grandmother, mother-in-law, maid, cook, babysitter and carpool queen. She misses Pappy sooooo much.



We recently broke down and bought a MINIVAN!!!!!! I always told myself that I would never drive a minivan. But, you know it has really been handy. The girls love it. The only time I feel really goofy is when I am driving alone. I look back over my right shoulder and then put on my sunglasses so no one will recognize me. Okay, I haven't grown up all the way, but I'm trying here.



I'm not getting out much lately due to Dr.'s orders, which is probably a good thing because I have a least 4 inches of roots showing on my head. After J is born I'll have to pay a visit to the hippest, most cool stylist in the south at Diva's in Jena, LA. I know she will get me back to looking normal. Penny, it's bad.



Please keep baby Jack in your prayers that he will be born much later than the Doctors say and he will be a healthy sweet chunk of love.























































3 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi Julie,
I love your blog. Penny loves the shout-out for Diva's. Keep doing what the doctor says, getting ready for Jack. Say hi to everyone for me.
Love, Nancy

shelleyfranklin said...

Love the Blogs! why so strict bedrest? I got it the last 2 weeks of pregnancy, BORING! oh well, just keep thinking of that little JACK! Such a cute name, by the way! A "classic"! Say hi to your fam for me! You should join myspace while you're layed up! look for me...i'm myspace.com/davislilly...love, shelley

Anonymous said...

hi mom